Monday, December 17, 2007

Bridal Showers Galore!!!



So, I can never complain that I didn't have enough attention and love during my engagement time. I officially had 4 bridal showers (3 in Vegas in one day!!), and 2 bachelorette parties. Hello!! I had a lot of fun with all my ladies. It was so good to see everyone again and catch up, and get some awesome stuff.

I can't wait to see everyone for the wedding. Not that I'm counting, but it's only 26 days away until we get married! I almost can't believe it, but on the other hand 4 months has been a long time. I can't wait to be married to my amazing Aaron. It will be quite the reunion as well for all of the old roomies...I can't wait!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Cute cake!

Brandi Lyn said...

Aw robyn thats great! You are loved by SO many people because you are such an amazing person! I have a gift i'd like to give you for your very special day!! How can i get that to you?? You and Aaron are adorable together, i am SO happy for you!

Kristin Rose said...

What a cute cake!! Gotta love all the gifts too!! Can't wait to see you in January!

Life these days...... said...

ROBYN!!!! It's Taeya (Boyack) Francom. I'm so glad I found your blog. How's married life? Hope everything is going well for you guys. PS. Your man is a cutie! Good job!