Sunday, February 17, 2008

Miracles do Occur

So, for those of you who have known me for any amount of time know that I have long blonde hair. It has been this way since I've been a little girl. I have always dreamed of having this cute little cut but have NEVER had the guts to do something about it because I love my long hair. Well, I finally got the gumption to do it once and for all and I LOVE IT! There is a little touching up here and there that I want done, but all in all I like the length and the cut. Prior to cutting it they measured it to see if I could donate to Locks of Love but I missed the mark by a couple inches....they cut 8 1/2 inches off and you have to have 10 inches to donate. Well, anyway I had to post this historic moment because even my friend Tracey K. Tanner had to call and see if I really went through with it since I've been threatening to do it for quite some time.



Before...(I wanted to put this picture in because this was at my brother Shane's wedding last week with from the left my niece Jamie, sister-in-law Melanie, my new sister-in-law/his beautiful bride Jen, her daughter Audrey, me and my niece Sarah)

After...


3 comments:

Jenna said...

Haven't told you yet, but your hair looks beautiful! Doesn't it feel soooo much lighter once its shorter? I guarantee you, you're going to like the short length, if you don't already. =)

melissa said...

Yay for Shane and Jen! She looks so pretty! I've already said this, but I adore your short(er) locks. :)

Tiffany said...

Nice hair! By the way, you don't know me but I was in food science with Aaron. Congratulations by the way! I saw you on Jenna and Casey's blog so I decided to take a peek. I hope you don't mind!