Saturday, November 8, 2008

BIG NEWS!!!


So...the verdict is in...we are having a little girl!!! We are so excited! I'm not gonna lie, I have wanted a girl all along, and not for any other reason than they are so fun and cute to dress!! My mom was in town this past weekend, so it was fun for her to be there for the ulstrasound. It was quite a process and I had to do all these crazy maneuvers to get the little one to move around enough to find out that she was a girl. It took almost 45 minutes to find out and the process included...rolling side to side a million times, eating 4 starburst in a row really quickly to get my blood sugar up, drink lots of water to fill up my bladder, do some stomache crunches, and put an ice pack on my stomache!! But, in the end...alas it is a little girl! And to make my mom a little happier, Shane and Jen found out a few days earlier that they are having a little girl as well!! I think on both the Powell and Tobiasson side there has been a male domination, so us girls are finally taking over!!

11 comments:

melissa said...

Yay!!! That's awesome that Jen's having a girl too! I swear I'll call you back soon...I was in DC and then had to play catch-up when I got home. Congrats again on the pink baby! Love ya!

Jenna said...

How exciting for you guys! Congrats! I'm sure she'll be a little cutie. When are we going to see some baby bump pictures? :)

Robyn & Aaron said...

We'll see Jenna, I don't have a very big bump yet. It's getting bigger every day, but I think due to being tall and having a ridiculously long torso..sometimes there's not much to see yet. Someday....

tracie said...

Tis bout time you said something!!!!! And you're so right, girl clothes are so much more fun to shop for!

Erin said...

Congrats!! I'm sure she'll always be dressed up and looking so cute!

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

Hi Robyn! Congratulations on your big news...I am a bit jealous of the pink, though! :)

Lilianne said...

Girls are the bomb-diggity! Congratulations, Robyn!!!! Can't wait to see her beautiful face. She's gonna be a knock out like her momma!

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

YAY!! A GIRL!! I'm sooo stinking excited for you girl! I'm jealous - in a good way! I love baby girl clothes, and bows, and ruffles, etc.

I hope to be shopping in the girl section one day... :)

Bacchus Family said...

Congrats on the news. I hope you get a nice and big belly soon. Although hopefully you won't be as crazy big as I was.

Jenna said...

Again, congrats! I am excited for you and Aaron! And I agree with Jenna #2, we should see a belly picture sometime soon! :)

Jonnelle said...

Woo hoo, Clauziebug!!! Hooray for the mini-bug too! :)