Sunday, April 12, 2009

~Our Little Taylor Girl~

So, we are home and doing well. It has been such a whirlwind having a baby. Your water brakes and then all of a sudden within 24 hours you have a baby! Aaron and I talk about how much we love her even though we just met her. She is such a good baby...sleeping, eating, and pooping well! What more could you ask for?! We love everything about her..even when she's crying she's so cute and we can't help smiling at her. We haven't posted in a while and of course we're first time parents so we've taken a million pictures. Here are some of our favorites.

Leaving the hospital...it had been snowing outside so we had to bundle her all up. Her arms couldn't even move out of this position. And, do you notice how they made her little hospital beanie into a "girl" beanie with a bow...too cute.
Her first tummy time on her mini boppy. Isn't she so cute!

Her first sponge bath. She cried a little bit during the bath itself, but she is in heaven when she gets her hair washed. She loves it! She is just like her mom..I make Aaron play with my hair any chance I get.
We have caught a few smiles. I'm sure at this point though it is just the face warning us that she is filling her diaper up!
The happy little family. This is one of the only pictures we have together as the new fam. Aaron wants to make sure to set the record straight that it is a burp rag on his right shoulder, not some crazy shirt/sweater vest!
All the little Powell Cousins. Taylor: 1 week. Isabelle: 5 months. Izzy: 7 months
This is our first attempt at a photo session with her. It was right after her bath, so she wasn't very happy about the whole thing. The first picture shows her true sentiments about the whole situation. We will try again soon maybe while she's sleeping or just after she's eaten. They still turned out super cute though.


9 comments:

Kristin Rose said...

Yeah for girly bows and flowers! I love how you are already accessorizing her. She is gonna be all girl! She is so adorable. Glad to hear everyone is doing well.

melissa said...

She is beautiful Robyn, and I'm not just saying that! I'm not gonna lie, I died laughing at Aaron's sweater/shirt vest comment too. haha! I had to do a double take to make sure he wasn't wearing an old lady Christmas vest the first time I looked. haha! What a nerd.

Lilianne said...

Robyn! She's so beautiful. Congratulations!! I love all the bows and ribbons and all the girly stuff. It's so much fun!! I hope you're getting some good sleep in between the poops and eats!

Love you and am so happy for you!!

A. Cobb Family said...

She is sooooo adorable!!!! Congrats! Little girls are the best!!! j/k I love the pic with her cousins, its cute to see the sizes just in a few months....believe me, they grow fast!

Kim said...

She's adorable!!! Congrats!

Jenna said...

She is a beautiful baby!!! Glad you guys are doing well!!

Erin said...

What a cutie! I'm glad all is well, keep the pictures coming!

Natalie said...

Ahhhhh! I love the new parent pics and the stories! Taylor is seriously so so cute and that's so great that she is healthy! She has a perfect little head and face. I love the family pic with Aaron wearing that cute shirt/vest combo. He's so stylish. We took the exact same kind of pic of ours in her carseat coming home from the hospital and it's so funny to see them swallowed up in it!

daveandbri said...

Too cute! I loved the bow on the hospital beanie . .I've never seen that before. Congrats again on a job well done =)