Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I can't believe our Taylor girl is already 1 month old. We can't get enough of her. She is growing so fast. This is a little bit of what she's been doing...

She is getting better at looking at things and tracking objects
She had her first blow out (which luckily her dad got the pleasure of changing!)
When her mom is lucky she will sleep for 4 whole hours at a time at night
She is a really loud eater...loud!!
She is a really mellow baby...she will just be chill and look around, totally content

1 month
8 pounds 11 ounces

I wanted to get Taylor to her first shopping outing to the mall, girls gotta learn from a young age! She got to hang out with her friend Zak. Do you love the difference in size..Zak is 8 months old and Taylor 1 month. Cutie pies. I met my friend Holly from work at Cherry Creek mall, it was great to meet up and chat with her. I love that place, especially the area where the guy is just playing the piano...I could seriously just hang out there and veg.

She is such a little peanut in her bouncy chair.

Ok really...is this the cutest picture you have ever seen? Precious!!
We just can't get enough of this girl.

4 comments:

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

Oh gosh - she's so big and cute!! SO excited to see her at the blessing (and you!!) this Sunday - congrats on Stewy's job!!

Jenna said...

Ah she is just precious! Thanks for the updated pictures, I was beginning to wonder what she looked like these days. I see a lot of Mom in her!!!

Kristin Rose said...

Oh how cute! I am glad you finally posted some new pics. Sounds like you and Taylor are having fun together.

Genevre said...

She looks just like Aaron! You have some great photos of her, so cute!