Saturday, July 18, 2009

Vegas baby

In the beginning of June I was able to go home to Vegas to see my fam. I was so excited because it was the baby debut! Most of my family hadn't met Taylor yet, and I hadn't met Shane's little gal Madalynn. We had the craziest, packed week and a half of my life. I had to come home and recover afterwards, but it was all worth it. I got to see tons of family and friends. It was fabulous. And of course the best part was showing off my little Taylor girl.

Here is a pic of Madalynn on the left (if you zoom in you can see the sweet, totally natural mohawk) and Taylor on the right. They are only 5 days apart and total cutie pies. Madalynn is a lot bigger than Taylor so in any pictures we would try to take she was trying to hit my little girl. What's up with that?!

My sweet Grandma Verna. It was great to visit her, she's hilarious. I would love to be as sharp as her when I'm at the young age of 90. Living by herself and everything.

Again..madalynn on the right trying to knock out my little taylor.
The proud grandma. I think Taylor had a bit of jet lag, because she was doing a whole lot of sleeping for the first couple days we were there.

5 comments:

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

YAY for updates!! I've been thinking about y'all! Taylor has gotten so big and go you on the sleeping through the night. You are amazing! I knew you could do it too. :)

So I can't remember - did y'all move into a house or an apartment and yay for getting to work so little!!

tarin said...

We miss you! Taylor is a doll. How is your new place?

melissa said...

Look at those 2 little ladies! They are so cute! I heart your mom and her proud grandma-ness and I'm glad you got to come over and visit like old times....well, except for the baby attached to you. haha! Cutest mama ever!

Jesse + Abby + Kaeli + Logan + Brooklyn said...

HEY ROBYN! I love your blog and all your adorable pictures! I actually just changed our address for our blog. It's now www.jesseandabby.blogspot.com...
I know I just gave you the other one, but this one is so much easier I think. We love having you guys so close!

Kindred Family said...

Hope everything is well up north. I'm so glad I'll be able to keep up with you on your blog - it just won't be the same without you!