Monday, October 11, 2010

SUMMER 2010

The recap of our fun summer. Hope you enjoy!

Southern California Trip



Enjoying the summer...Taylor's new sandbox. So fun!
My first fancy cake I made from my cake decorating class. Roses are hard!
Camping in Steamboat Springs, CO

Vegas...



Taylor's Update: 18 months. 31 inches, 24 pounds
Running. Climbing. Trying to jump. Talking like crazy. Laughing. Loves playing with her friends. Lots of blonde hair. Loves being outside. Loves Elmo & Clifford the big red dog. Loves Snuggling and watching Baby Einstein movies. Is a sweet girl but also has some sass. Love her!

Taylor really is quite a talker. Here are just the words I can think of right now that she says:
bubble. ball. bird. Bobby. go. food. milk. daddy. mommy. mamo (grandma). poopa (grandpa). elmo. ernie. moobie (movie). Maddie. cold. Kaeli. Jenna. Bryce. more. please. pink. sorry. yellow. quack quack (for duck). doggie. zebra. cow. moo. Lolly (Aunt Holly). juice. cheese. baby. drinky. blanky. stinky. yucky. poo poo. potty. pee pee. shoes. peek a boo. ee ii ee ii oo. no. yeah. please.

She's pretty amazing, our girl. Can you tell we're a little proud of her?!

5 comments:

tracie said...

Yay for pictures!!!! Looks like you guys had a pretty fun summer. See you in a couple weeks!

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

Such cute pictures - Taylor is such a cutie! So glad I'm not the only one who put my whole summer into one post. :) You're looking great too!

Jenna said...

Yay!!! I've been waiting for an update to see how sweet little Taylor, you and Aaron were doing! You can tell that Taylor has A LOT of Tobiasson in her! She and Shane's little girl look a lot alike. So glad to hear that you guys are doing well and that you had a great summer. If you ever make it to Utah, let me know so Taylor and Addison can have a play date! (and the adults too of course) =)

Genevre said...

Your roses look amazing! I would love to take a cake decorating class. Sounds like you had a fun summer.

melissa said...

Awww! I love that little girlie! I love the pics of her with Maddie. haha! Someday they'll be friends...
I can't wait to see you guys, hopefully this weekend. Ps...how are you the hottest mom ever?! Aaron is a lucky man.