Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!

First of all folks, are you noticing how much I am posting tonight. You should be so proud Tracie and Troy. Anyway, saturday was my b-day and I had a great day. We went out to dinner with some family and friends to the best Italian Buffet you could imagine...Cinzetti's. It's so good that I have to call my brother in Vegas and brag every time I get to go there. After we stuffed ourselves beyond belief, all of us headed back to our place and had some cake, cupcakes, and a good time.
I'm not gonna lie...I was really nervous thinking that 25+ people were going to be hanging out in our 2 bedroom apt. but it worked out great and we had a fabulous time. It's always so funny on my birthday...I almost forget about getting great presents for your birthday...and I totally scored! My favorite (besides my hubby's present of course) was this cute robot that my nephew Jake made with some serious TLC. He put this funny face on it and we dually named it Jakie Jr (our only kid for now). You have to love how creative kids are.








5 comments:

Brandi Lyn said...

What a cute robot! Kids are so creative and so cute with their gifts. Happy Birthday!!

Emily said...

I know this is coming a little bit late--but congratulations on your marriage!! You look so happy and you've got such a cute blog. Also-Happy belated Birthday!

Jenna said...

Happy (Very Belated) Birthday! It looks like you had a lot of fun : )

Ashley and Ben said...

Robyn,
Oh my, this has been a great day since I found lili and then kelli and now you. It's been years (since freshman year byu) but I just wanted to say hi and congradulate you!

Ashley Nagel (Guerra)

Gretchen J'Deene said...

Robyn,
Hey this is Gretchen from freshman year! I checked out your blog from Jenna's and just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday!!! And congratulations on getting married. I am so happy for you and it is great to see what is going on in your life! Happy Birthday!

Gretch