Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm loving Seattle

So, I headed to a Brain Injury Conference in Seattle last week. I loved it there! I was able to do a lot of sight seeing around the city after the conference was over every night. It has such a great vibe there. It didn't hurt that I stayed in a fabulous hotel right downtown just up the street from the Pikes Place Market and a lot of shopping! Yeah. One day I even did a 3 hour walk around the city by myself and was loving it. Can we say that there is literally a starbucks on every block...a little ridiculous. The weather was even great the entire time I was there, it didn't rain at all! Anyway here is a little photo gallery, you can tell that I was by myself because they are only a few shots with people in it, but hopefully you can still enjoy.



















Gotta love the fresh farmer's market!

































2 comments:

tracie said...

Shane would love Seattle. He could get his daily fix of yuppie juice!!!! :)

Brandi Lyn said...

Cute pictures. My parents just got back from there and they said the same thing...they LOVED Seattle. :)