Sunday, August 3, 2008

Picture Update Time!

Well...I wanted to add a few pics that I can't add from Aaron's computer. I know it has been 2 months since we last posted...so hear goes the crazy summarized picture diary of the last 2 months of our life.

First...in the beginning of June I went to Boston for a girls' trip and met up with my mom, Aunt Shirley, my cousin Jennifer, and my good friend Emily.

June was also the month that our friends Erin and Ryan came to visit and live with the Wares for a month. And we had some other fun visitors during that time...Bri and Dave, Jenna and Drew, and Stephanie and Taylor Cox. Fun times in the summer.Then, on July 24th...we became Aunt Robyn and Uncle Aaron to the cutest little blonde haired asian girl on earth (well...not really blonde, but what's wrong with hoping right?!). Not that I'm a biased Aunt or something, but she has to be the cutest thing on earth. Sorry, this is the brand new (10 hours old pic).

Troy teaching Aaron how to hold a newborn...precious picture moment!


I did not attend an event the night before the 4th book of the Twilight series came out to celebrate with 15 other ladies...it's pretty bad when the little teenagers also in attendance asked if we are "Twilight Moms". Um...I guess we don't fit in with the 16 year old crowd, especially since about half the group we went with are mothers!! We embrace our love of Edward..sorry honey. And we are also not wearing matching t-shirts! We are nerds, its true.

Last, but absolutely not least we ran into some old friends of mine from Salt Lake at another friends wedding, Arianne! She looked absolutely beautiful..even though it was so crazy I wasn't even able to sneak a picture of her. We got to see the Petersons though and Max and Jayme, so we had a great time.

5 comments:

tracie said...

That 10 hour pic should be banned!!!! At least I have the excuse that I just gave birth, right?!?!?!?!

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

Robyn dear! I didn't know that you were a Twilight fan! I went with a friend to get the book at midnight too and we were afraid we'd be the oldest girls there. Nope - a group of 60 year olds knitting waiting for their book too!

I think Evan is a little jealous of my love for Edward... :)

Stephanie said...

Well, our last name is Dix. But you can call us the Cox's if you want. :) It was really fun seeing you guys. We'll have to get together again soon since you work so close to us!

Kristen said...

Hey girl, I just stumbled upon you from Amber's blog. You've been busy! I went to Boston in college and took the duck boat tour too-fun times;) We'll see you around.

Seth Jenson said...

I've read two of the books from the Twilight series. I'm probably the only guy you know who will admit it. :) Pretty entertaining, and they're a fast read.