Saturday, September 27, 2008

No April Fools!!


Well folks, this is no april fools...this is what I will be looking like in April!! I have joined the prego club!! I am due April 10th! We are really excited and can't wait to find out what it is. Don't worry...I don't look like this, Tracie and I were maternity clothes shopping and I strapped on the crazy belly thing to see what the clothes would really look like. It was a little crazy to see. I'm not really "showing" yet, but I'm already feeling fat. Anyway, we are really excited about having a little one, and I'm even more excited for the day when I don't feel nauseous and have a headache!! The fun thing is that my brother Shane's wife is pregnant as well and her due date is April 7th! You can imagine that my mom is beside herself. So...I will keep everyone posted on how it goes!

18 comments:

Jenna said...

Congrats!!

ambercarlson said...

That maternity shirt is so cute! Congrats! Amber

Jenna said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! I hope you start feeling better soon :)

Kristin Rose said...

I am so excited for you and Aaron! That is great. Hope you can make it through these sick times and will feel good again soon. Miss ya!!

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

I've been waiting for this post! YAY! Can't wait to meet baby Powell.

Hope you start feeling better soon - morning sickness stinks!!

Zockoll said...

Hey Aaron. I am not sure if you remeber me. You were my first Zone leader in the MLM. I was in Gaylord and you were in Traverse City. Glad to see your family on here.

Check out our blog!

http://www.thezthree.blogspot.com/

daveandbri said...

Crazy! You'll be the cutest pregnant lady ever. We're very excited for you guys!

Stephanie said...

How exciting!! Congratulations! We're popping out another kid around April 4th, so our little ones can be buddies. :)

Seth Jenson said...

Congrats guys! That's wonderful news. Meg and I are having a baby too - Meg had her first ultrasound this week! You guys will have to talk shop.

Megan Jenson said...

Yay! Congratulations! I am so excited for you!

Kirstin said...

Congrats! You're an adorable psuedo-pregnant lady!

Bacchus Family said...

Congrats on the baby! I hope you will be feeling better soon.

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

Hi Robyn...it's Danielle's sister, Celeste.
Congratulations on joining "the club". Take Care!

melissa said...

Whew! I'm glad I can finally tell people too! That's the hardest thing to keep a secret! I'm super de duper stoked for you guys and I can't wait! Love you!!

Ashley and Ben said...

You are so cute. That is so exciting! Can't wait to hear more and see pictures of you when you do have a little bump!

Emily said...

Congratulations! You got me there for a second with your pic--I was wondering why you waited so long to post a pic! haha Cute shirt by the way. Hope you got it. :) Hope you feel well soon--Congrats!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

Congratulations!!! I was thinking she did not look like that on Sunday when I first saw your picture!!! Yeah I am a little slow!!

Lilianne said...

BABIES ROCK! I'm so excited for you guys...and plus, you're a HOT preggo woman. Seriously!! Congratulations and we can't wait to find out if it is a he or she! YAY!!! Love ya, Robyn!