Sunday, December 14, 2008

Buddha Belly


Ok folks...here is the belly shot you have all been asking for. This was taken last Sunday...I told you there wasn't much yet here people. I am tall and have a super long torso, so it has taken a while to start showing. I feel like I am actually starting to grow a little bit more each week now though. It wasn't until about Thanksgiving week that I started "showing" a little bit more. I am officially 23 weeks now!! Yeah.
Being pregnant has been quite an experience...a lot of aches & pains, but also really exciting when you feel the baby moving. She is quite a mover. I first started feeling her move around 18 weeks and Aaron was able to feel her move around 20 weeks. It has been really fun. We are just so excited to meet her and see what she looks like! Although the thought of being parents is quite daunting, I must say. I just can't think about it too hard, I just need to enjoy every step. I'll be better about doing updates since the belly is starting to grow now.

10 comments:

James and Tricia Thomas said...

I am impressed you are posting any pictures of your tummy. Notice my blog where they are all conveniently cropped!! You are such a good sport!

Erin said...

Yeah!! You look cute! It does seem after the half-way point your tummy grows bigger and bigger rather quickly, and the baby's kicking gets progressively more forceful :)

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

Woohoo for the belly shot! Yay that there's a cute belly there. You're definitely a cute pregnant girl!

daveandbri said...

Thanks for finally sharing and yeah, you really are hardly showing at this point so we wanna see more when there is more to show in the future. Very cute little baby bump though.

Bacchus Family said...

It's getting there. Take lots of pictures. I like looking at my growth with Charles. It is crazy how much you grow at the end.

Genevre said...

It's fun to have a belly! Those first few weeks are hard, but somehow they also become a blur and we get baby hungry again...and again.. It is such a wonderful thing, we are excited for you!

Seth Jenson said...

Happy anniversary!!

Ashley and Ben said...

How cute. I love your hair by the way.

Lilianne said...

You look AWESOME, Robyn! Such a cutie prego lady! I can't wait to see this little beauty! Any names picked out? Love ya, missy!

Kendrick and Karlee Passey said...

Hey, I just stumbled on your blog...You look so cute!!! I feel HUGE! Congrats on your little one...What are you having???