Monday, March 30, 2009

Baby Tobiasson!!!

Congrats to Shane and Jen!!

Baby Madalynn Ann Tobiasson was born on Saturday, March 28th at 9 pm.
She was 7 lbs 14 oz, 18 inches

(sorry, they haven't sent any pictures yet except for on the cell phone)

The other kids look exactly like Jen, her daughter Audrey is like a mini me.
Little Madalynn on the other hand looks a lot like Shane with sandy blonde hair (a lot of it), chubby cheeks, and big hands. If you know Shane he has giant hands. We are so excited for them!

I just hope this gives my little girl inspiration to come now as soon as she wants...like today!!! We'll see and keep everyone posted. I have 11 days left, so hopefully any day now!!

5 comments:

melissa said...

Hooray!! I'm soo excited for Shane-o and Jen! Tell them I said Congratulations! I can't wait to see pics. And I can't wait for little Taylor to come!

Jenna said...

Congrats to Shane and Jen!! Can't wait to hear when her cousin comes! :)

melissa said...

Ok, me again...I just looked at those pics online. Oh.My.Gosh. Madalyn is a button. What an absolute dream!

Troy said...

The suspense is killing me....

Jenna said...

I'm with Troy, where is her picture?!??? =) J/K I could hardly sleep last night so getting that text was great! Thanks!! Hope you are enjoying little Taylor!