Sunday, March 8, 2009

Date night!

The melting pot...yummy!!! We went on friday night and it was delicious! I was feeling pretty full the whole time, so I didn't eat a ton, but Aaron on the other hand really enjoyed it. I think it was one of those male things where he couldn't see really good food go to waste, so by the end of the night he wasn't feeling so good. We really liked it though because it is in this really cool building with tables in little nooks and crannies. We loved where we were sitting because we were right next to the fireplace. So...the funny thing is that I was originally going to sit where Aaron was but it was a tighter squeeze than the other side and we had to switch places because I wasn't going to fit on that side. The belly is getting so much bigger! Anyway, we had a great date night...which I hear is a good thing before baby comes.

Here is the current belly shot. Can you believe this thing?! I still have 4 1/2 weeks to go!!

4 comments:

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

What a CUTE belly!! So sad I missed your shower - how did it go??

Glad we've made plans for this Sunday (at least that's why the boys have set up so I've heard...)

Bacchus Family said...

Next time you are at target will you steal me a basketball too? :)

melissa said...

You are so cute I could die! I'm getting soooooo excited to become an auntie to a little girl soon! I can't believe how quickly it's come. I love and miss you tons girlie! Oh, and the Melting Pot is delicious so I'm glad you both ate yourself in an oblivion. :)

Erin said...

You look great!! I'm glad you guys had a night out, enjoy them while you can :)